Let’s start the new year with a traditional recipe:
– minced meat
– red wine
– tomato sauce
– Barilla tagliatelle Bolognese
1) fry soffritto in wok with olive oils
2) when carrots are soft add the meat
3) add the tomatoes
Let it cook for some time
4) add the tomato sauce
5) Add one spoon of red wine, salt… And the let it cook for 1,5 hours at low temperature
6) cook the Barilla tagliatelle
7) Finally put the tagliatelle into the wok with the Blognese ragù… Let it blend…. And serve
just back from Santander, a quick stop before next travel to South Italy. I have to make a comment about the best discovery in Santander: the “taberna marinera El Machi”. If you plan to visit Santander, don’t miss it. Going often to restaurants, it happens to me rarely to eat a lot, to eat a lot of very good fish and then have no trouble at all with digestion. The cusine from El Machi is very tasty and at the same time very light. Our hotel’s owner suggest it to us and we went there 2 times in 4 days!
Service is perfect and friendly and the dishes are very good. It is right on the long Harbour of Santander, so also the view of the sea is nice.
The first evening (at midnight!) we eat rice with crab and it was fresh and very good. The second time we go for a paella with mix fish plus a mix of local cheeses for dessert. Perfect.
Dont’miss it if you can.