Tonight it was time to praise myself with something warm.. Swiss Spätzli cooked with butter, ham and zucchini. Plus a spoon of piedmont wine (home production – my cousin).
And here it is
Ok tonight experiment:
– seasonig made cooking shrimps with fresh tomatoes, zucchini, algae and curry in olive oil
– some shrimps have been mixed and then added to the seasonig as a cream
– used Himalaya salt to give delicate taste to the seasoning itself
– De Cecco linguini cooked in boiling water for 8 minutes, then added to the pan containing the seasonig to cook on high flame for other 3 minutes.
Ok maybe I eat too much this time!
The result surprised… Myself this time!
Well despite the jet-lag and the travel back home overnight, we decide to relax preparing a light vegetarian dinner.
– Ratatouille with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, sweet peppers, Zucchini and Aubergines.
– bread croutons with aubergine cream
Cooked in olive oil and wine.
Tschüss and happy sunday to everyone